Thursday, November 28, 2013

Oww! Christmas Tree, Oww! Christmas Tree! How heavy are your branches!

I've been hinting lately on a few business projects I've been working on. Now it's time to spill the beans on the first one. I've been a bit remiss since I've been running all over two counties trying to get this set up and helping my majority business partner, Ryan, in getting everything ready to do.

So... the long-awaited business project announcement!

We're doing a Christmas Tree Lot! Yikes! I had no idea what I was getting myself into, as the punishing last two weeks have proven. It's been a lot to juggle with my graveyard shift job, but we're out of the woods and ready to open tomorrow morning!

If you're in my neck of the woods, stop by Holly Trees in Bremerton, behind McCloud's restaurant in the Red Apple parking lot. We're going to have many trees to choose from, plus local wreaths from Peterson Legacy Farm in Silverdale as well as locally-made ornaments and crafts as they are delivered to us!

After this project is over and done with, I'll probably elaborate more on the process of setting things up, but for now, I'm physically exhausted and ready to sleep.

Look! Trees!













No comments:

Post a Comment